Friday, April 29, 2005

In less than 24 hours I will be on a plane to Las Vegas..........I'm lovin' it! I'm hoping to take some notes along the way for a kick ass trip report upon my return......We shall see how it goes. I'm working on finishing my Party bonus off tonight and plan to print off my SouthWest boarding pass at 12:01 am so I can get the coveted "A" boarding. This will be the first time I've traveled with all of my siblings in a LONG time and I'm looking forward to it big time. I'm also pumped that my Dad has NO CLUE we will be there and that I'll get the chance to play to Vegas poker with him and my brother.

Good luck to everyone in the WPBT WSOP tourney on Sunday.....Wish I could be there. It was a blast last time.

Look forward to a trip report sometime after my return.

Take Care Til Then.
Baz Out
|