Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My WPBT

My WPBT was over before it pretty much started...........first I got to the table 5-7 minutes late due to the bath for my 3 and 2 year old running late and just when I think they're in bed and we're home free they both state they have to go "poopie". I feel them out for a minute because as many of you parents know this is a classic toddler pre-bed stall tactic. I determine it's for real and took them to take care of their business....................And had to take the time to make a big deal about my two year olds feat as she is in the potty training phase so actually asking and going in the potty chair is a huge deal.......Again........All you parents out there know what I'm talking about.

Wait a minute...........This is supposed to be about the WPBT. Well, by the time I got to the table I was on toddler tilt. I lost a slight chunk of my chips and then built back to around T1400 at the start of the second level. Then I just got stupid. There was one limper and the button raised a standard raise while I was in the small blind. I have AQo and re-raise doubling the bet. The BB and limper drop and the button calls. The flop came A 10 x with two hearts and I check, he bets, and I check-raise which he calls. The turn is a third heart and for some reason I decide to push and am instantly called. He had a K high flush and I went out in 100th place. It was a whirlwind and I definitely wasn't playing even close to my C game much less my A game.

I'm pulling for a blogger win and will look forward to the next event. Enjoy my donation this time.

Good Luck.

Baz Out
|