Friday, February 11, 2005

I won't get to play poker this weekend until Sunday night. I knew it was coming so I busted my butt to clear the Empire bonus by mid-week........Which I did. My brother-in-law is coming into town for a quick visit. He just moved back to Iowa from Texas. It's good to have him back close enough to see more than once or twice a year. The weekend will be filled with hanging out with the kids during the day and drinking in the evening. We'll most probably head out to a local drinking establishment Saturday night after the kids go to bed for some drinks and Golden Tee. My brother and a couple other buddies will most likely join us. Should be a good time.

I've got my Dad's home game next Saturday night and a home NL tourney the following Saturday so I'm looking forward to the next couple of weekends for live poker. My sister-in-law and her husband will be in town then so much PS2 will most likely be played as well.

Hope a good weekend is had by all. Til next week.
Baz Out.
|