Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Back and Ready to Attack

Well I'm back from KC and finally getting my bearings........Work is starting to settle back down and get back into it's routine so I should be able to get some postings in in the days to come.

I have a ton to tell and can't wait to tell it..........but alas......it will have to wait. I have a ton of blogs to catch up on and seems I missed some poker blog world tiff that has begun.....or has it ended......or is it......well......whatever? I also caught a snipit of the next blogger tourney which would be my first.......February 2nd is it? I will have to download Stars and get set-up so I can be in.........if I'm welcome.......I'd love to donate.

Posts to come will involve a medical scare.......a whole lot of poker playing.......home games.......3/6 live limit at Ameristar...........other gambling in pool, shuffleboard, and PS2.........it was a fantastic long weekend. Luckily I was able to shake that flu in time to really enjoy it.

I even returned to find an e-mail from Party that they deposited $15 into my bonus account.....time to go scoop it up.

Much more to come......until then.......

Baz Out
|