Wednesday, February 02, 2005

WPBT

Had a great time in the WPBT tonight. I was doing quite well at first.........Had built up my stack to around $4000 with the blinds at 75/150 when I made a bad call............I had AKo and flopped the A giving me TPTK. It was checked to me and I bet the pot. I was then check-raised all-in and I had him covered. The instant I was check-raised I thought AJ was a real possibility and I should muck........Then I thought about it and called. He had AJ and no help came for me dropping me down to around $2400. I was immediately moved to a new table and within the first orbit there was dealt AA in late position. The blinds were at 100/200 and it folded to me. I raised to $600 and was called. The flop was rags with 2 diamonds and I went all-in. He had me covered and quickly called with KK. The turn was a K and the river was not the Ace I needed. I was two outed and went out 69th. A little better than the halfway point. A little disappointed as I felt I was playing well and picking my spots. I definitely enjoyed it and look forward to the next tourney.


Baz Out
|