Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Finally got back on the tables Tuesday night......4 tabled Empire to the tune of 40BB overall. Edging closer and closer to a move up in limits. It's amazing how comfortable I am 4 tabling now. I believe I actually improve my play when 4 tabling now because when I 2 or 3 table I am always reading e-mails or blogs while playing and miss turns or click wrong plays WAY more often then when I 4 table and concentrate only on playing the tables. I'm sure I still miss bets here and there from reads I could have gotten if I only 2 tabled and paid attention but I still think that overall profits will be greater overall with 4 tabling if I can do it comfortably.

Looks like I won't have a chance to play again until Friday night........it's my daughter's birthday this weekend and we have Chuck-E-Cheese tomorrow night followed by Sunday family gathering of cake and ice cream. Bi-monthly NLHE tourney is Saturday and I'm looking forward to it. My game has vastly improved since the last tourney. While I play mostly limit online.....starting hand requirements and importance of position understanding has come along way since the last tourney. Should be around 50 people or so and we'll see how it goes. I'm planning on reading the no-limit section of Super System 2 before then if I can. I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet and really read it.

Anyway.....quick random post today.........hope everyone's well.

Here there's a live WPBT event on the calendar now.....wish I could make it but it's not very likely this year with my wife getting ready to give birth to our third child. Things will be even crazier around the Baz household.

Take Care.
Baz Out
|