Sunday, October 23, 2005

PokerStars Blogger Championship Result

Not much to report.......I was done 45 minutes into the thing exiting 1200th. I had picked up KK and AA and each time won minimal amounts......I was down to just over 1000 chips when I had AdKd and I raised to $300 with the blinds at 50/100 bringing along two callers. The flop came Kxx and he bet $300 into me and I of course pushed.....we lost one and he called me with K 10. The turn brought a 10 and I was sent packing.

It was short lived and I would have liked to have represented better but I look forward to the next one all the same.

I was at the same table as Joanne (sorry Joanne....couldn't get your link) and received a chat visit from the good doctor Pauly.

I hope a poker blogger represents and takes down first.

Good luck to all......I plan to check back in after my Bears game is over. They are up 7-0 early in the 2nd quarter.....we shall see.

Baz Out
|