Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Last Poker Before 2005......

Poker for 2004 looks like it has come to an end..........there is a SMALL possibility that I will get in some table time tonight but more than likely tonight will be spent packing and getting a good night's rest for the drive to the in-laws house tomorrow where we will celebrate Christmas and welcome in the New Year.

The last two nights have been uneventful at the tables........I finished up a couple BB Monday and down a couple more BB than that on Tuesday.........I am pissed at myself for the way I played last night........I went on tilt after a maniac at my table who raised and raised and raised and showed down several hands that I would have beaten........it was my own fault and I realized I was on tilt only after steaming away half my stack........caught myself pushing with hands that I knew were beat with the texture of the board........and pushing with players that weren't maniac's...........I did catch myself and build my stack backup somewhat which is a great improvement over my old self who wouldn't pick up that I was on tilt until my stack was gone. I actually can't remember the last time I had gone on tilt when playing which is a definite improvement.

I'm very happy with the direction my playing is going and look forward to continuing to improve my playing in 2005.

I wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year.
|