Friday, December 17, 2004

Not To Be Tonight....

I tried to move my bankroll over to Party for their bonus whoring opportunity tonight........alas.......not to be.......I got on around 4pm to withdraw it to Neteller figuring it would be there be this evening.........no good.......I have a long day at work tomorrow so I won't be staying up waiting and hoping.......I will simply have to deposit tomorrow evening.......damn.

I've been enjoying reading all the Vegas reports still pouring in......I found bloglines today and that will definitely keep it easier to keep up to date on the blogs I like to read....no more wasting time going to blogs that haven't been updated.....sweet!!!

Anyway.....I'll take another shot tomorrow........I had .33 left at UB so I went to the .01/.02 NL tables......1st hand all in with the Hilton Sisters........held up........next hand my top pair kings got busted when the other guy rivered his two pair.....UB bankroll officially at 0.

I plan on getting plenty of poker in this coming week so plan on more.

Baz
|