Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving....Be Safe!

Last night was my last night of poker for the holiday weekend..............I had planned on played several hours but my kids had a different idea............needless to say I had to shut down the tables after only 50 minutes (only about 40 of which I was actually at the computer and not sitting out).
Note to self......wait until the kids are actually asleep before firing up the tables........I need to play 500 raked hands to clear the bonus........I planned on getting in 200-250 last night..........I got in... 60!........oh well......fatherhood reared it's head. I did finish up 10BB on the evening but it could have been A LOT MORE.......the table was juicy!

I will be spending the holiday weekend at my in-laws.........playing playstation with my brother in-law and enjoying a lot of quality family time. Hopefully I will come back refreshed and ready to hit the tables.......wishing all an enjoyable holiday and be safe.

See you at the tables.
|