Thursday, December 09, 2004

First Review Coming.......

It's been too long since my last post..........my wife's grandmother passed away causing us to turn right back around and leave town upon our return from the Thanksgiving holiday........it was a long weekend and beginning part of this week but we are back now......life goes on......

Sure wish I was going to be able to be in Vegas with all the bloggers this weekend.....sounds like it'll be a blast......can't wait to read all the reports.

So......I had decided to get some help with my game..........I have logged 2500 hands and am ready for my first review......I only needed 1500 at Empire but 1000 of those came at Party as I bonus whored for my bankroll's benefit.......so here I sit after logging on last night at Empire.......waiting my first review this Sunday..........I am looking forward to having someone who's been doing this a lot longer than me and actually makes REAL money at it point out some leaks in my game and help me work to make it better..........

I fired up 3 tables last night on Empire.........BIG MISTAKE..........I'm sticking to two for awhile.....I just couldn't keep up with three right now.........two is comfortable...........I lost 25BB on one, earned 10BB on one, and earned 35BB on the other..........so all in all it was a good night but could have been better because the 25BB lost was mostly due to 2 critical errors mostly due to 3 tables at the same time............lesson learned.

I am going back and forth on whether or not I should use the new monitor my wife bought me.........it doesn't have the resolution of my current monitor but is a flat screen.............I'm thinking of going to a dual monitor set-up............I just need to get an adapter......what to do.....what to do.........we shall see.

I won't be playing tonight but will be later Friday evening after I take some time to look over my PT info and have some specific questions for my review...........home game Saturday night and then my review Sunday night followed by some more poker......hopefully..........

Just started reading SSHE...........very interesting already and I just started it......looking forward to getting a chance to read more of it over the next couple of weeks.

That's all for now........swamped getting caught back up at work.......til next time.

Baz
|