Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Just a quick post to say Happy Halloween. I am looking forward to getting home in the next hour and taking the little Baz's out trick or treating.......they've been dying for this day to get here and here it is.........my favorite holiday of the year.....no individual gift giving......no traveling to relatives houses.......just being at home with my family......handing out candy to the little ghosts and goblins that come knocking.......setting them up for a scare here and there and enjoying the evening from start to finish.

Next definite online session will be Friday night......no Trump for me this week. I have the WSOP Rockford tourney on Sunday so I'll try and get in another online MTT or two prior to then.....we'll see if I get the chance. Finished down $50 or so at Trump last Friday night playing 6/12......I was happy with my play.....stayed aggressive and solid never slipping into weak passive mode like I can do from time to time.

I'm one of 5 people left in my NFL Last Man Standing (Survivor) Pool so I'm getting pumped about that week to week.........getting tougher.......and got a win in my Fantasy Football league this week as well bringing my record to 4-4. It'll be a miracle if I get into the playoffs with my injured and beat up squad but I'm not giving up hope just yet.........

Enjoyed watching my First Place Chicago Bears beat the Lions on Sunday as well. Talk about the piss poor division all you want......it's not Da Bears fault the other teams suck.

Happy Halloween!

Happy Birthday Shout Out to Felicia!

Baz Out
|