Thursday, November 04, 2004

Poker Direction......

I have been thinking alot over the past couple of days about where I want to be as a poker player.........A major mistake I believe I made was starting out at UB with my small bankroll.......I have simply existed there even though my playing has improved overall............My plan is to keep the small amount of money I have at UB there for the time being in order to play the $5 sit-N-go's......The rake is too high at Party for this buy-in.............

I will start fresh with a new deposit at Party...............Starting at the $.50/1 limit tables and go to work on 2 tables at a time.............I downloaded PokerTracker last night and have to admit I am overwhelmed by it.........I would have gotten it a LONG time ago if the UB support was better..............I will try and take it in small chunks and learn as much as I can about it and how to utilize it to my benefit............the main thing I want to do initially is get it set up to download and read my hand histories automatically..........If I get that set-up this weekend then I'll be doing good.......We shall see...........I will also be searching PokerTracker's forum for additional help and info to get and keep me going.

Any pointers and help for this PokerTracker newbie are much appreciated.
|