Saturday, July 15, 2006

7/15/06

It's been almost a month since my last post. I just returned from taking my family on a two week vacation which had stops in St. Louis, Kansas City (where the only poker was played), and the Lake of the Ozarks. It was an AWESOME two weeks but was sooooo nice to be back sleeping in our own bed again. The kids had a blast as is evident when they are so upset we are heading home.

I didn't play any online poker and had only one live session in Kansas City. I've been so busy this summer with T-Ball, swim lessons, and other summer fun activities I haven't even had the chance to write up my Vegas trip report. My apologies. I am WAY behind in my blog reading and don't have a clue as to what's been going on in the World Series. Much catching up is needed. This may even be the weekend of the blogger gathering in Vegas.....will visit some blogs and start catching up.

Hopefully I'll be back to some sort of a regular schedule soon......until then enjoy your summer. I hope to still play live at least once a week and plan to get on a regular online playing schedule so hopefully will have more to talk about and share.

Til then.
Baz Out
|