Wednesday, May 24, 2006

THANKS POKERSTARS!!!

This is the 2nd annual World Blogger Championship of Online Poker brought to you by PokerStars! They are awesome! I've been spending more time playing MTT's and ring games on PokerStars. It's hard to beat it for table and game selection and I've THIS CLOSE to cracking the money spots in the nightly $11 re-buy which I've played three nights this week.

Hope to see all my blogger friends at the final table.....hopefully Father's Day is good to me.........and I'm not greedy, I'd be THRILLED with the $1,500 buy-in prize :o)

Thanks PokerStars! You really do get it!!!

Baz Out

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 7330476

|