Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Updated the blogroll today and boy oh boy.......it was long overdue. My apologies to those of you I've read for a long time and failed to link up......unexcusable.

I tried logging into Empire and it was giving me all kinds of problems.....anybody else have problems tonight? I was able to log into Party no problem....but Empire....no good. Lately I've been playing two tables of 3/6 at Empire and two tables of 2/4 at Full Tilt together. Have been happy with the results thus far....we shall see.

I'm playing cards of some type Friday night....live that is......either heading to Trump with my brother for some 6/12 or playing dealer's choice at a buddy's house......waiting to hear from my brother to find out for sure as he may have an obligation to tend to instead.

Anyway....til next time...

Baz Out
|